Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

It seems like I sure have done a lot of blogging lately. But it is kinda fun, so why not?

Well, here's my birthday blog. Not sure what to say, but here it is. haha I've not really had any experience being 20 yet, so nothing to say about my age. And so far everyone has been nice. :) I've gotten at least 15 birthday wishes. (Most on facebook, but not all.)

As I get older, I think I begin to think more. Doesn't mean I always listen to myself. haha But I think more. I had someone tell me that I still have enthusiasm for birthdays. I'm not sure that's entirely true. (Partly because I have enthusiasm for almost everything, so I could be totally excited about something else.

Anyways, I've kept up with posting every other day, and it happened to fall on my bday, so I thought, "Why not?" Maybe I'll create another post tonight after it's all over and tell how it went. Anyways, I'm off to work!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday to you!!
    I love you...
    I have totally lost control of the remembering birthday thing... must be my age... I am almost as old as your dad... LOL
    I hope all your dreams come true!! that's my birthday wish for you!

    ReplyDelete