Sunday, January 11, 2009

Amazing!

Alright, so after chilling out (literally and figuratively), I've decided to post about this weekend.


First off, I want everyone who went on the snow trip to know how much it meant to me to have them understand. And secondly about the first off, I want to thank my dearest, most amazingly kind and friendly sister for keeping me company and help me feel a little bit included. Thirdly about the first off, I want to thank the Mortensen's for keeping so upbeat and amusing me! :D And for the idea that they had to go in the first place.

Second, the snow trip was actually kinda fun, even though I hung out with the adults. The few hours we spent at the snow were a blast! (And who knew humans could actually fly? haha)



Thirdly, I got home from the snow trip and found..... in the post box (mail box for all you American people haha)..... a lovely postcard from a certain someone. Alright, in all honesty, it was from Elder Vaterlaus, wishing me Happy Birthday and giving a little info about where he's at and such. He's in a place called Pápa, and he was made ZL, or Zone Leader! (Way exciting, even though he acted nonchalant/humble about it.) And the postcard has a picture of how Hungary looked before WW1 when they split Transylvania from Hungary and put it with Romania. Anyways, so that was the perfect ending to the weekend that started out less than perfect. :D

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the post card.
    snow trips can be lots of fun! I thought you were an adult now, so what's so bad with hanging out with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nothing bad, I just didn't expect, going into the trip, to be spending most of Saturday with the leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome Courtney! I am so happy for you ;) Sounds like you had a ton of fun and that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete