Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Summer!!!

It's two or three weeks into summer, and I am glad to report it's been very chill. I've read 4 books in about as many days and loving it!

I'm currently reading the Redwall series. Here's the book I'm on.



Besides that, I went swimming for the first time this summer, and LOVED IT!! I can't wait to swim some more. But it may have been the people I was with that made it rock so much! haha It may also have something to do with the video. (Also, Spencer is one heck of a cute little kid!)







Spencer loves being with his Uncle Jason! :)

We also got a pizza from Papa Murphy's with a friend and the pizza makers had no idea what thirds are. haha I see one half and two quarters on our pizza. (Lovely drawing done by Adrienne D.)



No comments:

Post a Comment