Saturday, July 7, 2012

A date, a couple of birthdays, and an anniversary

So, this past week has been pretty awesome and crazy busy!

I can't believe it's already been a week since fondue night with the Staples. It was fun, and good food! I still can't believe how awesome (and huge) the oreo ice cream cake was!








On Tuesday, we celebrated my mom's birthday with dinner and then a movie under the stars. Yay! And then the next day we celebrated America's birthday! Spencer enjoyed the celebrations until the fireworks at home. haha He was always reaching for his mom.









And since I didn't post this yesterday, I'll just put a little note in saying that today is two years since I married the most amazing man ever! He has helped me grow far more than anyone else, and I am so grateful he's a part of my life! So, here's to two years down, and eternity to go!






No comments:

Post a Comment