Yesterday, I went through the temple for the first time (to do something besides baptisms)! It was an amazing experience and super unique. Not something to talk about, but I wanted to mention it, because some of my favorite people in the whole wide world were able to be there!!!! :D Of course, my wonder husband-to-be (in 4 ish days) was there! And so was my family! But I was very happy to see that the Chesleys could make it to the session! It made me so happy! :D They're amazing people, and I'm so glad they are a part of my life!
Today, I was supposed to go shopping and get everything all set up (I'm going to need a new wardrobe, I think). I was planning on it, and we said prayer and my mom and I were getting ready to go when I had my "aura" thing happening. That means, I get a nasty headache. Headaches that hurt enough to expel all food and things from my stomach. Yeah.... spending a perfectly nice Friday on the bathroom floor, shivering from all my muscles being weird and getting sick.... not my idea of a fun start to the last weekend of me being single! Oh well.
I did get to see Mr. Ellis Jason Lee. He came over to see me, since I couldn't make it to take a couple of boxes over to the house. And my house happens to be on the way to where he was going for the bachelor party that was being held for him. So we cuddled for a bit before he had to leave.
And my headache finally went away, I was able to get a little bit of food in my tummy, I made my mom a birthday cake after driving to Jason's house to drop a couple of boxes and my printer off and giving Kristen a tour of the house, finished the cake, watched my mom open presents, lit the candles and sang happy birthday to her, then when the short festivities were over, I came back to check my grades from summer school. A+ and B+!!!!!! :D SOOOOO happy!!!! I was terrified I would do poorly. But I passed both!!! :D YAY!!!!!!!!!
So, all-in-all, everything worked out okay. And tomorrow, I'm mom-napping my mom and we're going to take Alana and go shopping for things, and just spend quality time together, and I'm looking forward to it!!! :D
Envious.
ReplyDelete