a) You're alive! I was worried. No status updates, no texts, no emails. For 28 hours! Okay, I really wasn't THAT worried.
b) Time for me to change the link on my blog to "Jason and Courtney" or "Courtney and Jason".
c) Your honeymoon is quickly approaching. Can I please come??? I'll sleep in the closet. haha. But really, I will. I've always wanted to go on a cruise. :)
d) Are you going to do a "family" blog now that you're officially hitched?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis means:
ReplyDeletea) You're alive! I was worried. No status updates, no texts, no emails. For 28 hours! Okay, I really wasn't THAT worried.
b) Time for me to change the link on my blog to "Jason and Courtney" or "Courtney and Jason".
c) Your honeymoon is quickly approaching. Can I please come??? I'll sleep in the closet. haha. But really, I will. I've always wanted to go on a cruise. :)
d) Are you going to do a "family" blog now that you're officially hitched?
Hey. Yay for being married. It is basically glorious. I'm happy for you.
ReplyDelete