Yes.... here I go again, needing to do something productive, and instead I'm sitting here blogging.
I've done a lot of thinking lately. About a lot of different things. I'm speaking strictly about school at the moment, though.
6 weeks. That's all there is left, really. Again, I've been surviving another semester. Sometimes I get stressed out, but I've been pretty calm this semester. Less stressed than previously, thankfully. I'm just trying to make it through, surviving school so I can student teach and get my diploma. My main goal: To graduate by December. That's it. That's all I want.... school-wise.
I am so ready to be done. I feel like I've learned a whole bunch of nothing. I'm jumping through the hoops I need to, just so I can be done, which is all I want.
Anyways.... short post so people just realize that I'm still alive. I will try to keep things updated.... may not happen, though. We'll see.
Hope everyone is doing well! (Even though you may or may not read what I've written. lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment