Friday, April 23, 2010

Boring Friday Night

Here it is, the first Friday night I'm staying home by myself for the first time in 3 months. And it SUCKS!!!

I feel like crap, to be honest. I thought I would be fine earlier in the day, but now I just feel like crap. I just want to cry. And if I keep it up, I most likely will. I got home from interning about 3 or 3:10, and got right into reading the series I am in the middle of. Yeah.... It got to be 5:30 and I was bored with it. Here it is now, almost 6 o'clock, and I feel terrible. I want to just be held, but I won't be. I'm gonna have to suck it up and just let myself cry.

Going to bed at 7pm is looking mighty good.... if I even make it to then. *sigh*

After such a good day interning, this sucks.



2 positives about today. I pretty much was in charge of the class all day (by myself, with only a little help from the teacher), and my typing speed in the student's computer lab time was a high for me of 81 wpm.


Is it tomorrow yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment