Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've really gotten bad at keeping this updated. Although.... I have to admit I'm a little nervous to post, since I found out a certain someone..... (Yes, YOU, Jason. :P ) has been reading my blog.

School and work have been keeping me really busy lately. And spending time with Jason of course takes lots of what used to be extra time (which I don't mind at all), but I'm not as stressed as I would have been any other year. I don't know what it is. I'm a little more easy going, I don't really let my stress get to me as much this semester. Of course, there are always the bad days, but I haven't had weeks where I just want to cry my eyes out all the time. (And I have to admit I'm LOVING being happier.)

Again, another Spring Break is coming in which I will not be able to spend time with my family, even though our breaks ARE at the same time. I made some prior commitments and I'm going to enjoy my spring break, even though it won't be with my family.

I'm still taking each day on it's own (hence putting homework off until the day before). =/ I'm getting bad at not getting it done. (And I am writing this currently instead of writing an essay... Oh well. I'll get the essay done in time.) I always do better under pressure, I think.

I am loving life, loving my boyfriend, and loving the rain we had recently! These are awesome times! <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that he makes you feel wonderful and special Courtney. You deserve happiness. Keep in there in there with the school thing. You are really close.

    ReplyDelete