Time for a new blog post?..... I think so!!
Here it is! (Again, I need to update more often. lol Oh well.) (And of course, I should be working on something else..... like cleaning my room some more.... Oh well! lol)
So, I'm down to 2 weeks left of school!!! (YAY!!!! SO happy to be almost done!) Tons of projects and things that are due, but I'm almost done! I can taste the sweet victory!!! Until I start my summer courses and take the AEPA. =/ Then the stress will come back again for a bit. =/ Not looking forward to that. And come August, I'll be student teaching!!!! Graduation in December, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 (After tons more stress. =/)
Life continues to move on. I spend all the time I can with the person I can honestly say is my best friend. I tell him almost everything, no matter how silly or serious. (No, I'm not perfect at saying what's running through my head, but it's mostly because I can't articulate what the thought/feeling was, or I want to think about it for a bit first.) The past few months (officially bf/gf for 3 months as of April 16th!) have been amazing! I don't think I've ever been happier. I've still got some ups and downs, but the ups are higher and the lows aren't so low anymore. I love spending time with him, whether it's getting up and doing something, or just sitting and cuddling. He is soooo awesome. :)
Those are the two major things at the moment. Hopefully I'll keep this somewhat slightly updated. (Maybe once a week if I'm lucky?)
By the way, CONGRATS to Kara Morris, who has finished student teaching, has already begun to substitute in schools, and is GRADUATING this MAY!!!! SHOUT OUT TO YOU, GIRL!!!! :D CONGRATS!!!!!
Congrats on almost being done! What a great feeling, and knowing that you're about to enter your LAST SEMESTER OF SCHOOL!!! (Especially student teaching...because then you're not at ASU everyday!)
ReplyDeleteWhen are you taking the AEPA? Did I already give you "Kara's helpful tips for the AEPA" lecture? Although it's not really a lecture. :)
You're so sweet for mentioning me in your post, thank you! You'll be there before you know it. Student teaching goes by SO FAST!