Friday, February 26, 2010

Just a little note

So, you know I'm not doing something I'm supposed to, because I'm blogging. Well, in my defense, I've got a light headache (more just annoying pressure in my head), it's been a long day, and I can't focus on my midterm essay.... so you get a new updated post about what's happening.

School. Work. Boyfriend.

That's about it. And most often in that order.

Things are going well between me and Jason. I love spending time with him, although I feel like I'm taking him away from more important things. (I still don't see how anyone could love me. I don't look very good most of the time, I'm overly emotional, and can be very dumb.) My favorite things we've done have been watching the Olympics (almost every night) with him having his arms around me (I will admit I've fallen asleep more than once), and going to see Mary Poppins. Those are the best times. Just enjoying something together. If Wicked were here, I would really take him to see that, because it's AMAZING!!!!

Anyways, that's pretty much it. Olympics have been most of what we've done because we're both tired from school and work and things. He's made me happier than I ever remember feeling. I feel special. Worthwhile. When I know I get to see him, things just seem so much better. He's an amazing person, even though he doesn't think he is. These are some of the best times!

No comments:

Post a Comment