Monday, January 18, 2010

News Flash!!

Alright, not sure who follows/stalks me on Facebook..... but there's a reason why I haven't written anything since December.

I've got a boyfriend. (First official one ever!) And no, it's not James.... he ditched me for BYU. Jason (Yes, another J name. lol Kinda.... long story that I'm not at liberty to discuss....) Anyways, I met him briefly at a Christmas concert, and a few weeks later he asked someone we both know whether I was dating anyone, then asked for me number. Well, the first Saturday of the year was our first date.

I will admit it was a little awkward at first. But amazingly, I felt pretty comfortable around him. (It was a group date.) So the first date ended. When I was deciding about my Birthday bash that I had the day after my bday.... that turned into a double date type thing..... I felt like I should invite him. Not sure why, and if Alana hadn't encouraged me, I probably wouldn't have. XD But I did, and he came. We hit it off even more. Well, our 2nd date was set for that Saturday (9th). We went and had a lot of fun. I learned to Cha Cha. :) We then got some Sonic before heading back to my house where we chilled for a bit. And we held hands.... It actually felt nice.

Sunday, we went to the CES broadcast, and held hands almost the entire time. He got the keys to his new house on Monday, and Tuesday evening, took me to see it. Well, after we had seen it (in all it's ugly yellow color), we were driving back to my house, when he saw a field... pretty empty. We ran out onto it just because. It was pretty fun. Wednesday, we went and saw the Young Victoria.... (GREAT MOVIE!!!!) Held hands and cuddled..... as much as one can do in a movie theatre. And we pretty much saw each other for the rest of the week. I went to church with him on Sunday, as well as my own.... We've hit it off pretty well. He's a good guy, a good dancer, wonderful at piano, smart, funny, nice, gentleman-like.... etc. :) I like him.


Anyways.... long post, but that's why I haven't posted in a while. Hope everyone is having a fantastic new year! :D

3 comments:

  1. YAY for you. I am so glad you found someone who makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You updated this thing 5 WEEKS ago??? I want more info! Since I rarely talk to you and see you, I'd love to read about you! :)

    ReplyDelete