Anyways..... where did I leave off?..... *looks back at previous novel* Oh, right. I finished with Homecoming. I did have fun, but only when we weren't at the dance. So that was Fall of 2006. Let's see..... Winter Formal, I thought about asking him again, but someone else beat me to it. I was pretty bummed. So, I asked Andrew instead. (This was before Andrew and Ali.) We had fun, and it was pretty nice. He's a great guy. (Ali, "I give you leave to like him." <--- name that quote ;D)
I noticed as the year went on, that I went more and more out of my way to see James, and when I didn't see him between classes, I was really bummed. Senior year was interesting. The first semester, I had an A-hour class, but second semester I didn't, so i sat in the hallways before classes started. Anyways.... I had a few days that I just couldn't help crying. (Depression, it's a horrible thing, I swear. There's no control.) But really, there was nothing that I could do to stop crying some days. And I always felt bad when I knew I would see James between a class. He was awesome, though. Just looking at him, I really did feel happier, and it only made it better when he actually tried to make me smile. I smiled so much easier around him.
So, then there was Winter/Christmas Break, and my family spent those 2 weeks in New Zealand. (Stupid flight made us come back a day later than I wanted to be. :S We all missed the first day of school. :( ) Anyways, the second and final semester began.
I don't really remember much, besides a few little things I did. Two that pop into my head from early in the semester are opposites. One made me super happy, and the other was.... let's just say the total opposite. I'll start with the bad, because I like ending on a happy note. It was just one of those days that everything seemed to go wrong. I don't think I saw James at all that day, but what really hurt was that Kayde told me to leave her alone, which I did, and I spent lunch alone that day. (Usually we talked about lunch, etc., before hand, but she avoided me all day.) So, I got to 4th hour Pruitt's class and Kayde decided to be friendly again, which I wouldn't have minded had it been a regular day, but I hadn't eaten lunch, I felt abandoned, and I was kinda ticked. (I didn't know I was ticked until what happened next..... And yes, this IS a tangent. :P I write things down as I remember them.) So, when Kayde said hey and tried to stop me before I got to Pruitt's class (Rm 417. XD), I totally blew up. Now we laugh about it and say that it's the only time anyone's ever seen me really ticked off. I don't even remember what I said, only that I cried throughout class after yelling at her. :S
Okay..... happy thing now. ^_^ Super Happy! lol So, it was Valentines' Day, and they put peoples' names up in the hallway, so I went looking for mine, and happened to see James', so I was surprised when it just "happened" to find a way into my hand with a few other hearts with different sayings on them. lol I didn't tell him about it until after his Calc class, right before my lunch, one day afterwards, and he was like "Oh, that's where it went." I'm sure I blushed. But then what he told me made me so happy. He told me he kept the flower from our Winter Formal in sophomore year. ^_^ *blushes with happiness* So, that was happy.
Also, Senior year, I was involved in Drama. LOVED IT!!!! Best time of my life, really. So, I was in a few plays. I remember my first (and really only play) that I played a major role in. DRACULA!!!!!! Anyways, I loved it, besides the fact I went from playing someone with the same personality as me, to someone that was like total opposite. So that was hard. But I had fun wearing my.... subsitute costume all day on opening night. I got to lay down in Pruitt's class because it was a corset-type dress and I couldn't breathe. So, anyways, it's opening night, and the show goes alright. (I still get embarrassed when I think about my screaming and acting.... seductive.) I didn't realize until the curtain call that James was sitting in the third row. :O (I get super embarrassed when I remember that he saw me perform.) But I thought it very sweet that he had come. ^_^ It made me happy. I was still in my "wedding dress" costume, and he and I sat outside the drama room just talking for between half an hour and 45 minutes. Then he had to leave to prepare for a fathers and sons outing.
Okay, that weekend was seriously my FAVORITE weekend ever! ^_^ Well, the entire week was good, actually. Wednesday night for mutual (before Dracula) we had a laurel/priest activity and he and I hung out and talked some more. The week culminated in Prom.... And guess what, it was with James! Best day ever when I found out he asked me. ^_^ Alright, second best day. Best day was prom. He asked my by leaving a can of pears asking if I would ap"pear" at prom with him. I replied with a jar of peaches saying it'd be "peachy" to go with him. I thought I wasn't going to get asked, but I was so happy when I did get asked. ^_^ Our day activity was rock climbing. After the dance, where we spent most of the dance in line for pictures, we rode in the limo back to where the boys left their cars. I spent a little bit with my head on his shoulder. After the limo ride, we all got pictures as dates next to the limo.

Graduation was another really fun night. ^_^ And my party! Gah! If I keep talking, I'm going to have another novel. So...... what I'm going to do, is I'm going to leave off here, and you all can wait for part three, coming tomorrow. :P
I've decided, that's what I'm going to do. ^_^ Stay tuned for part three.
Oh wow I dodn't know that! That's so cute! I thought that you looked beautiful at Prom. *hug* You're such a beautiful person Courtney and I love ya! *hug*
ReplyDeleteDUDE! I was totally in that limo too! Only I was with Ben not Andrew but it's all good ;)
ReplyDeleteNice move JV! ;) Better than the pat on the head hahahahaha
I'm excited for part 3!