Alright, so since I finished Garnet, I'm going to write about different stories I'm working on.
I will start out with a quick Garnet update, though. I sent a copy (via email) to Dorrance Publishing, which is a self-publishing thing, but it would have cost me 10k to get it done, so that idea went out the window. So, I'm currently waiting on a response from another publishing place. They compare themselves to a "boutique", so I don't know what to expect. They said they were interested in reading my story and perhaps publishing it, but I don't know yet. It would be super exciting if they did! But I just have to wait and see.
Anyways, I've got two stories I'm working on. One which I started back in 8th grade, and one that I started like a month ago. The older one I've called "Sorceress of Sentien". I've got an outline and small scenes here and there, but I haven't been able to mesh it together, so it's kind of stalled.
The more recent story I have started I'm calling "Confessions of a Draculaholic". It's about a girl that lives in today's time, and after a car accident, gets sent back into the story of Dracula. I won't say anything else because A) I haven't written it yet, and B) I don't want to spoil anything.
So anyways, there's my story update for now. As I write more, I'll update. I'm super excited for my writing. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment