Saturday, November 15, 2008

You'll Be In My Heart

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Defying Gravity


How would you describe yourself?
Chairman of the Board {Gotta love Muppet Christmas Carol. XD}

What do you like in a guy/girl?
As Long As He Needs Me {Stupid musical songs that I can't stand. lol They randomly crop up.}

How do you feel today?
Then You Look at Me

What is your life’s purpose?
You too & Stuff {Brian Regan makes me LOL}

What is your motto?
Kids in America

What do your friends think of you?
Christmas Scat {Muppet Christmas Carol FTW! lol}

What do you think of your parents?
Big Family Stuff {not accurate, but funny. hehe Brian Regan rocks. XD}

What do you think about very often?
Will I Wait for You? {Ain't it the truth?}

What is 2 + 2?
Three Witches {hahahaha Stardust = amazing. XD}

What do you think of your best friend?
I Love Rocky Road {Weird Al song. lol}

What do you think of the person you like?
Part of Your World

What is your life story?
Prologue {Which one you ask? lol from Anastasia. Kinda fitting.}

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Getting to Know You {From the King and I. hehe Very appropriate, since she's a teacher. XD}

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
I Will Always Return {From Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron}

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Lift Me Up {Jericho Road. Hmm... that would probably work. lol }

What will they play at your funeral?
Lady Luck {Hmm.... interesting. lol}

What is your hobby/interest?
The Blessing {Celtic Woman}

What is your biggest fear?
Looking Through Your Eyes {Hmm... weird. lol}

What is your biggest secret?
Behind These Hazel Eyes {Except mine are light blue. XD So I randomly add in my eye colour. XD}

What do you think of your friends?
Lord I Hope This Day is Good {Lee Ann Womack}

What will you post this as?
You'll be In My Heart {Tarzan - Phil Collins}

Now, as for tagging, I'm copying Kara. lol If you read this, you can do it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment