So, first off, I'm done with school until the end of August. WOOHOO!!!! PARTY TIME!!! :D
lol Secondly, I found out at dinner today, something that made me extremely happy. :D:D:D:D:D:D
I found out that my dad put in a bid or something to see Wicked while we're in London! I wish I could see it here in America, either LA or Broadway, but England is pretty darn cool! I'll have to get used to listening to people besides Kristin and Idina. And OMG speaking of Idina, I totally didn't realize that she was in Enchanted! Anyways, random, I know, but w/e. lol Anyways, I'm SOOOO Happy about being able to finally see it! I love the music, and Kristin and Idina do a wonderful job at their roles. Hence the pics on my page. (Which I'm trying to get to follow my url of being a phantomlover. XD) But yeah, that makes it a good day.
And I got a paycheck. I mean, seriously, who doesn't love making money?
How Happy! I saw Wicked in New York before hearing the soundtrack, so I'm so used to Indina and Kristin's voices too, which the songs will sound a little different on stage, but still amazing, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteAnd YES! Indina is in Enchanted, as Nancy. I about jumped out of my chair in the theater. I love her! She's got a wonderful voice.