Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Soooo......

Well..... Kara seems to be the only one that reads this..... that I know of. hehe And she begged me..... alright, she asked why I hadn't posted in a while. XD I have no idea why I haven't. I guess I haven't felt like I've had much to talk about. =/ 

Sooooo..... my life since the end of school has been mostly quiet...... I work 3 days a week, although that might get bumped up if I get too bored. I do the same filing, getting bills ready to be mailed, and other odd jobs. Recently I started relabeling the inventory room. And this week.... I kinda start taking over helping at the front desk, too. Which means, I'll probably have to answer the phones...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Sorry. Anyone that knows me knows that I have an ungrounded and subconscious reason as to why i am terrified of phones. I'm not talking, I hate calling people, it's..... I am TERRIFIED...... have a nervous break down and cry...... FEAR of phones. Cell phones, telephones, they all scare me. Which is really depressing. =/ Anyways.... random venting.

I had a lovely time with Kara walking, and I have a feeling I'm going to be a bit sore tomorrow. And not just where I stubbed my toe earlier. But it was good for me, and I enjoyed it. 

My sisters are going to be gone for the next few days because of Girls' Camp, so I get the car, my mom, and the house to myself..... and the big screen tv. XD Alright, it's not that big. But it's bigger than what we had, and HD, too. :D Very exciting. A 1200 dollar tv..... basically for free. :) Now that's bargain shopping. ;) Or just being smart. hehe

Anyways.... I've babbled now. I hope I've entertained those of you who are reading this. It's one of my goals in life..... to entertain people. hehe But.... it's after midnight, and I'm tired, so I'm gonna head off to catch a few winks. :) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment