For musings, I am super far behind! Thank you school. (Only 6 1/2 weeks left!!! Ish.) We had testing this week. I survived, even being 19 weeks pregnant! It was all good! And what feels even better is that I won't be going back in the fall! Thank you baby and a crazy summer that has nothing set in stone!
A couple weekends ago, I had the chance to attend the AZ Blogger meetup event, and I had a blast! I'm shy, so it's hard for me to go to new things, but it was great! Sorry, no pics! :(
We've also found out that we are having a little girl! I am so excited, and as much as J says "It's a boy," I know he's really happy. (She will have the poor guy wrapped around her finger from the start!) and little girl is like CRAZY ACTIVE!! If I sit down after work or before I get up in the morning, I can feel her kicking away. She has too much energy already!! Haha and it's only going to get "worse".
Now, because I'm going to be keeping track of baby and our possibly soon future adventures, I'm starting a new blog as a journal/diary. It will probably be set to private when I start posting. (Again, thank you school! 😑) But I hope to get it up soon. I'll post the link when it's up and running!!
With a new blog, I'm hoping to not completely neglect this one, but we'll see. This blog will be for all of my random musings, which I occasionally have. Not very often, but sometimes. Haha with the Blogger app, it's easy enough to toggle between bogs. :)
Sorry for the novel! If you made it this far, you deserve a sticker! (Of which there are plenty in my desk at work. So, I seriously could give you one.)
Thanks for reading!!


No comments:
Post a Comment