Sorry for the major hiatus!
Between work being super crazy stressful, and crazy things happening, I haven't been blogging!
Work will hopefully get better as the school year winds down! (Only 9 weeks left!!!)
Also, we found out that we are expecting Baby Lee at the end of August!! :D So I am super excited about that!! We find out the gender in just under 3 weeks, and I can't wait to start preparing!! :D
Hopefully I'll work on staying caught up with things now that people know we're expecting. I'm hoping to do post updates about how the pregnancy is going.
I'm debating about starting a new blog for our family. I'm feeling like this blog is less and less important to me. Mostly my url is bugging me. But we'll see. I just need to come up with an awesome url that I won't hate 5 years down the road! ;)
That's such a cute drawing :) If you hate your URL, just buy a new domain and announce the transfer.
ReplyDelete