1. Finish typing up my story and send it to a some publishers. Not done: ended up having to rewrite about half of it.
2. Exercise three to four days a week. Not really done: Started weak, did okay during summer, not so much during school.
3. Read scriptures every day. Doing ok: I started off weak, but I started reading when I eat breakfast, and that seems to help.
4. Be more decisive when J asks me for an opinion, especially for date nights. Not sure: I am sometimes decisive, and other times not.Hopefully I've gotten better at least?
This year, I think I'm going to simplify even more. I do need to exercise, but I'm going to have one big goal. I'll have smaller goals to accomplish the big one.
Goal: Be happier.
I will have to change some things to make that happen. In order to do that, I will need to exercise and control my stress and be better at praying, but I'll need to also keep reading scriptures. So that's my goal, and we'll see how it goes. :)
Notice blogging is not one of my goals. There are other things I need to do. :) I'll post when I have time and something to say. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment