Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's the Most Wondrful Time of the Year!!

I love this time of year!! I hate being cold, but I love the season!! 

Our house has a fireplace, and I love sitting in front of it while we watch a movie or just listen to Christmas music. 

I love Christmas music!!! I was so surprised this year when I heard it playing. I had lost track of time because of being so focused on work. So, that tells you a little of how crazy it's been around here. 

Thanksgiving was a blast! I love being with family. I loved having several days off!! 

I've been trying to get my art side job to get off the ground, but I'm obviously not a business person. 

Life is being crazy!! I'm excited and nervous for this next year. So many things could be changing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment