Monday, June 3, 2013

I don't know what to do....

I feel so down.

I thought it was because I'm bored. But I'm not sure that's the real reason.



I just don't know what to do.

3 comments:

  1. http://www2.byui.edu/Presentations/Transcripts/Devotionals/2012_04_17_Clarks.htm

    Maybe the above BYU Idaho devotional will help -- particularly the part where it talks about what to do during tougher times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I can't begin to tell you how helpful that is! :)

      Delete
  2. I get the same way sometimes (especially now that I'm pregnant!). The joke between my husband and I is that it's "The Mones" talking when I get down and can't figure out why. Sometimes we just feel down, and that's ok. But there are remedies for it -- like discussed in that devotional. It was on BYU TV yesterday and totally pierced me to my core. LOVE it when truth does that, ya know?

    You're doing great, Courtney! Don't be discouraged. All is well!

    ReplyDelete