I thought I loved acrylic paints when I first started painting....
I have since found something I love even more! Watercolor. It's such a wonderful medium to use! I know that I don't know much about using it, but I'm practicing, and it's looking pretty neat!
I will show you one of the pieces I did recently.
She is a water nymph.... or a water lady of some kind. I don't really know, I just know that that's what the paper wanted to be, because I really didn't plan this painting out.
I finished another one today. I'll show a practice thing I did, but as much as I want to, I won't post about my favorite painting EVER until after Father's Day. (Yes, I made it for my daddy.) But just so you know, I really can't wait to show it off!!!!!! :D Only like three more days!!!!
So, just one more, it's a bald eagle head (The body is there, I just didn't paint it. :P haha)


No comments:
Post a Comment