You will be receiving update posts about my lovely ankle. Haha
So, I went to sleep last night after a long time of being awake. Throughout the night I kept waking up to pain in the back of my heel. No bueno. I did get some sleep and had weird dreams. One point I was walking on my foot. I remember that. Haha
Anyways, I woke up and felt pretty good. I got the crutches off the floor. I did try putting some weight on my foot and it held it! It didn't hurt to walk around a little bit on it, which was fabulous!! It still feels uncomfortable to put all my weight on it, so I use 1 crutch to hobble around.
Feeling pretty good!!
Picture updates now. The light one was When I woke up around 8 and the other two were taken around noon. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment