Friday, June 17, 2011

Emotional roller coaster

For a while, I was pretty good about not breaking down. Yeah, I had bad days, but they weren't very often, and I bounced back pretty quick.

I don't know what's up this week, but I was fine Monday, sick feeling Tuesday, Wednesday felt off but okay and about the same Thursday. Today I feel okay mostly (physically at least) but all I want to do is cry and not do anything, although physically I feel a little weird. Well not all I want to do is cry. I do want to do something, because I want to make my husband happy, but I just feel too blah to come up with anything, let alone anything that could be considered fun.

I just want to get out of the house but I have nowhere to go. No date night ideas to put into action.

Anyone have suggestions? Or any of the like 3 people that read this blog?

3 comments:

  1. We just went and splurged on a movie ;) SOO worth it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invite some friends over for dinner. That always helped me when we were first married.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill let you know in person if you want to know what i think would help. ummm.. and by the way i do read your blog when i remember too. love you sis!

    ReplyDelete