So, I officially am a slacker when it comes to anything other than school. Can't seem to clean up any of my stuff, don't do housework, don't ever blog, can't finish any of the stories I start.
Anyways, update:
Got to spend girl time with Kara. (Wonderful 4 hours, if I say so myself).
Took over full control of the class. (Stressful, but not terrible. Having the students test me, but hopefully I'll be able to deal with it.)
FHE with the family.
Renter moving in
Feeling exhausted all the time. (Kids suck a lot of energy! Moms are that much more amazing!)
Things I should do soon:
Update on other parts of the honeymoon
Update pictures of the wedding
Be getting ready for tomorrow.
Things I need to do:
Stay on top of student teaching. I have 4 full teaching weeks left, and then I begin to phase out. (Insert sad face here.)
Become a better person.
Things I will do:
Fall asleep.
Get up.
Deal with tomorrow.
Come home.
Go to sleep.
Repeat.
Oh, and throw a little bit of getting better in there.
Hoping the next 179 days fly by!
So how did you find your renter? Eric really wants to rent out one of our rooms but we don't know anyone to take our last renter's place.
ReplyDelete