So, I've decided that I need to come up with a hobby. I won't be doing school all of my life. Eventually I will have a family and will need a piece of sanity..... except I've already lost mine, but whatever.
Anyways, the whole point of my hobby is to perhaps make some money on the side doing it. Doing something I like to do and making money from it.
I've thought about the following:
-Bead craft: making jewelry, ie necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc.
-Writing: I still do this, but it's not very good for making money
-Sewing: I sew dresses, but that's about my extent. I have little experience, and though I like to do it, it's not very inexpensive to do.
And that's a small list of what I've thought of. I could do lots of things, but I'll see what I really want to do.
Any ideas, hints, etc?
Walk around Hobby Lobby. It's insane what ideas can come from strolling down those isles. :)
ReplyDelete