So, we are renting out the downstairs and getting things ready for the renter to move in. I've told my wonderful husband that this is his project and I'm staying out of it.
So far, I have.
The most involved I've been is watching as they work. (Neat deal, right?) It's alright. I've watched some painting, some installation of water and vent places for a washer/dryer, and I am currently watching the installation of tile. To be honest, it's not that exciting. And I've become tired of going to bed super late.
I like my in-laws, but seeing them for hours every day gets a little old. But, I am learning how to cook different things, become more brave about trying things, and learning how to dump spaghetti down the garbage disposal (OOPS!!!). haha
School is going well, and I'm excited to graduate in December, if I can make it that far! Now, if only I can get another professional development thing in, and a working car would be nice.
Soooo.... Because we are renting out the downstairs, things have become very, very interesting around here. (Let's just say I will have lots of technology time for the next little while.)
Lots of technology time can be good right?! haha Hope all goes smoothly!
ReplyDelete