Wednesday, September 8, 2010

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alright, definitely feeling kind of stressed! :O I've got my first supervisor evaluation tomorrow, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I'm still working on the final details of the lesson plan. (Darn it having to be so explicit!)

Other than that, things are actually pretty good. We're looking for a vehicle for me, so that we can return my parents' truck to them. I've got an amazing husband, who, even though he dislikes special celebrations for things like anniversaries, took me out to dinner yesterday (the 7th) on our 2 monthiversary. How did I luck out to get such a special guy? I really do love him! He's amazing, and so patient with me.

Poll: For anyone that reads my blog,

Should I stop this one and create one that is for me and Jason (some cute and catchy title)? Should I just start a new one? Or should I just keep this one going and use it for both of us?

3 comments:

  1. I think you could continue on this blog or make a new married one. Both would be fine, in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure, why not just change this one? It's less of a hassle in my opinion. I just did it with mine for me and Andrew ;) Just a new title and a new background if so desired ;) But either way is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just continue with the one you have. Unless the url address is bothering you, don't worry about making a new one.

    At least that's what I would do.

    ReplyDelete