Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Neglected

I'm sure my blog feels really neglected lately.

I've been following blogs, but pretty much unable to post. Not because I don't want to, or because I don't have anything to write about, because there's plenty of that. I just don't have the time. Student teaching is very time consuming. As is being married and making sure that things are going smoothly. Computer time is very limited, but I'm okay with that.

Things that have been going on lately:

  • Student teaching - loving the kids, and I've got lots of stories to tell. (Maybe one of these days I'll open up, to the public, my teaching blog I started several semesters ago in a technology course.)
  • Figuring out what to eat for dinner (every night)
  • Try to figure out what my calling is all about
  • Preparing a talk (which we've given) on temples
  • Dinner with various family members
  • FHE with family while trying to figure out why the dryer broke
  • Turning our house into its own dryer with clothes and towels hanging all over the house (We seriously look almost like a dry cleaning place with all the hangers that are all over.)
  • Trying to improve timing with school stuff
  • Preparing for Student teaching
  • Chatting with my mentor teacher about the silly things that happen (like 3 people going to the nurse within the last 20 minutes of school)
  • Wishing I could blog a little more
  • Wishing I could be a little more productive
  • Stressing about the dryer going out
  • Stressing about getting a vehicle (We have an option to purchase a 2003 Toyota Camry or buy a brand new Corolla, based on what's the better deal for us in the short and long term.)
  • Hoping I'll be more organized
  • Feeling better since the main part of the house is clean
  • Getting a free table from a model home auction because the guy only wanted the chairs (For reals! I was SOOOO surprised, but we were all over it)
  • And SOOOOOOOOOO much more!


Hopefully I'll be better able to update, but we'll see what happens. Things get really busy really quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment