There's seems to be not much time for much of anything anymore, including blogging. I work 4 days a week until school starts, when I will be student teaching all the time. It's crazy! When I'm not working I'm either running errands or cleaning the house and trying to get it organized (which could take a while).
Student teaching is going to be fun and exciting, but I'm still super nervous about it! :O It's weird to think that this Decemeber, I'll be graduating! What am I going to do after school is over? Will I get my own classroom and teach? Will I just sub? What about working at the vet clinic? I suppose I could keep doing that if I need to.
I don't know what's going to happen. It's all going to happen how it's supposed to, though! I'm sure about that!!
Don't worry Courtney! You will be a great teacher. I'm sure of it.
ReplyDeleteahem... "just sub"... it's actually really fun!!
ReplyDelete