Friday, June 18, 2010

Little successes

So many things have gone right lately, it's amazing!

I got to spend time again with the MoH and we (AGAIN) went shopping for bridesmaid dresses.

Success #1: We found bridesmaid dresses!!! YAY!!!!!

Success #2: I got jewelry to wear with my dress!!!


After Jason got off of work, he came over (which was good, because I was stressing a little bit). We relaxed for a bit, I got some homework done and continued with the project that's due Monday afternoon, ate dinner with the fam (YAY for my mom coming home today!!!!!), and then watched a movie. Well, he found out that he lost his pedometer (we don't know where), so we went to look for it outside by the horses..... Yeah.... I would rather not go out there at night. =/ There were black widow spiders out there!!! YIKES!!!! I hate spiders. If there is one creature that I cannot deal with, it's spiders.


Anyways.... random update. The projects for this week:

- Get announcements from Jordan G.
- Put address labels on envelopes
- Mail envelopes to people
- Talk to flower lady, get flowers tues/wed
- Ride horses
- Have dinner with 2 more of Jason's siblings
- Finalize food plan for reception
-Finalize tent decision


Here's to more little successes!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Success #3 Bachelorette Party invites were mailed out before 5pm :) But that wasn't really a worry of yours...

    ReplyDelete