Friday, June 25, 2010

Adventure

Alright, so the past week or so has been quite the adventure. And not a very fun one at that, for the most part.

When getting married, stress is pretty natural. I've been a little stressed. Not necessarily debilitating, but I've felt it. But we've got almost everything done! I shouldn't be stressed very much anymore, right?

Mmhmm..... Not stressed..... That would be nice. I've still got summer school to complete (this is my last week of it! YAY). Besides that, though, I am slightly stressed about one more thing.


This week, I got sick. Not a little cold, which can be a nuisance, but I can deal with colds. Not a flu, because once you get rid of the fever, you're usually good-to-go. No, this is much more unpleasant. What is it? I have NO idea. But it hurts really bad! I woke up one day, and my throat just started killing me! Burning and stabbing pain every time I swallowed (not fun). For a few days, the only activity that hasn't hurt me is breathing. Eating food, swallowing anything and talking have been NO fun. At all. But I'm surviving, and I'm doing what I can to get well.

My soon-to-be husband has been amazing to me. It's times like I've had lately that I feel like I really don't deserve him. I love him! And I am so glad we're getting married in under 2 weeks!!!! :D 12 days to be exact!!! :D

We've got pictures taken care of, we're getting a marriage license today, and things are just moving forward. It's amazing! :D I love it!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment