Alright, it's been a while since an update on my horse riding, so here I go! (Sorry, no recent pictures.)
Lessons have been pretty interesting lately. We've done a lot of loping, jogging and lots of walking. lol For the last couple of times I've been, we've worked on jumping. That's really difficult in an English saddle, which has really no horn, or anything to hold onto. Well, I thought that would be hard..... today, I was proved wrong. I thought we would just walk around, probably jog a bit..... what a surprise it was for me!
We were jumping.... with only a bareback pad, which tends to slip back whenever the horse moves, and our legs to hold us on. And guess what.... we survived! lol Kristen and I, at least I think Kristen did, have fun. It was hard, jumping with nothing to really grip, but yeah, it was a good experience.... and now I am super sore. XD And we've only ridden those horses once before, so it's even more amazing.
Anyways, just another update from my rather boring life. On a plus, Kara and I are getting together Saturday to have a blast. ^_^
I still think it's so cool that you know how to ride horses! And I had a blast hanging with you today! :)
ReplyDelete