What a day, what a day. Today was Mothers' Day. And also the day when I gave my Relief Society Lesson.
The lesson was on "Responding to Persecution with courage and Faith." It was interesting to prepare, and kinda fun to give. I put off preparing until Saturday night, when I should have worked on it all week, but the Lord blessed me with the ability to teach. Perhaps that's why I decided to go into teaching. Everyone told me they thought I did a wonderful job, which really made me feel good. And I admit, I kinda had fun doing it. ^_^ There were no major mishaps, and only a part where I felt rather silly. I said something like, "Denying the Holy Ghost is.....*pause to think*...... bad. I had a lot of comments, and this time, left things out because of time, and not because I forgot them, so I'm learning!
Anyways, just thought I'd write a bit to keep updated.
I love my mom and I am grateful for all she does for me. I don't think anyone else would have been as perfect of a mom for me as mine is. ^_^ She's awesome. Happy Mothers' Day! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment