
As I make it to the halfway point of my stay in England, I look back to the fun I've had, and the rain I've got to see. XD I also look forward to seeing Wicked, London, and several other things.
England, so far has been a blast! (Besides internet costing big buckos. -_- Not happy.) I've seen rain, shine, minsters, ruins, Dracula setting, and so much more! Today we even went hiking in the rain.... (Not very pleasant, due to the enormous amounts of stairs and the wet puddles.) But it's been fun all the same. I've seen people we met last time, and I've met new people this time. (There was a WAY cute missionary in the Chelmsford ward we went to on Sunday. ;D) hehe
Anyways, I'm missing home, with it's warm weather, and the nightly thunderstorms. But it's amazing the new experiences I've had to deal with. (For instance, jet lag and 8 hour time difference. lol) But I've learned a LOT about the history of different places. And decided if I wanted to move anywhere, it'd probably in near Manchester or Yorkshire. ;) Very beautiful. I've got a few pics I've taken, and I'll post 1 of my favorites so far. :D I hope you enjoy it!
The pic was taken at the Manor House at Beamish, which is an open-air museum (meaning it's outside) of how people lived in 1825.) Just a little artistic thing I did. lol
Sounds like you're having the time of your life, while learning a lot too! I LOVE the way you took that picture! It really is artistic.:)
ReplyDeleteIt costs a lot to get internet? dumb dumb dumb--that's all I have to say.
Where was this really cute missionary from?? lol