Alright, I was bad. I didn't keep up with my blog as I should have liked to.
Basically, England was a BLAST! :D lol I loved it. We saw so many cool places, like Whitby and the Preston temple. And there was so much more, I could about write a novel on it. XD Two things really stuck out, though.
First off, I SAW THE QUEEN!!!! Yes folks, I saw the QUEEN of ENGLAND! lol Anyways, it was amazing. We think we got video of it, but we aren't sure yet. We'll just have to wait and see.
Secondly, I SAW WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best musical ever written!!!! I LOVED it! We had pretty good seats, though we weren't in front, we weren't on the balcony either. It was.... I can't even describe it. I got this cool shirt that has the island with England on it (England, Scotland, and Wales) surrounded by green on a black background, and it's in the shape of a witches hat with a brim and everything, and it says London. It was an awesome shirt, and I just had to get it. So I did. (Cost a whopping 38 BUCKS ((19 pounds)) but I got it.)
And now for my most recent news. I'm getting a new cell phone!!!!! Alright, mine isn't all that old, but I got jealous because my sister got a cool one, and I wanted one like it. So, I'm getting the same phone as her, only in turquoise so we don't confuse them. And OMG I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! I'm getting it tomorrow! :D
Anyways, that's it for now. I hope you enjoy reading this! :) C'ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment