Monday, February 25, 2008

School

Alright, so last week, this week, and next week, all leading up to Spring Break are definitely tough. Last week, I don't know what it was....well, I do, but it's not important, but I just felt like I was the Energizer bunny. I just kept going and going and going and there was nothing i could do.

I don't feel quite like that anymore, but it's still like, "OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?" For instance, I have 3 projects due this week for school, which I haven't even started. -_- I'm starting the one that's due Friday, but I'm just like, what the heck am I supposed to do? And I just need to figure out what I want to do. I need a topic/theme that's not too girly and not too boy-y (is that even a word?), so it needs to be unisex and fun. And I have no clue what to come up with. I thought Harry Potter, and then I thought to all the parents who ban it in their homes. And I don't want to have anything too scary. *sigh* I really don't know.

Plus, I have the devil's class, imo, because it teaches against everything I believe, and it hides behind an innocent name. I don't know what I'll do.  Wait, yes I do. I'm going to ride out the semester and hope for the best. Because that's all I can do.

Well, I should end this post for now. Since i have school work and room cleaning that needs to be done by tonight. -_- Life has interesting curves.

No comments:

Post a Comment