Saturday, February 23, 2008

Movies

Ever come across this great movie in your childhood, and you watch it years later and you STILL love it? Well, I've realized that's how I feel about a lot of movies. Alright, so I'm hopeless when it comes to picking favorites at anything. Swan Princess is one of those movies. I mean, come on, who doesn't like watching that movie? Alright, so lots of people probably don't like it. But it's just such a fond memory for me. It's the same thing for The Last Unicorn. Granted, it does look like the creators were on drugs, but not as much as Alice in Wonderland. :O But the animation is just amazing. It's like me looking at costumes during shows. That's just what I do. 

I have to do a compare contrast thing for two film musicals. I can talk about whatever I wanna talk about as long as it compares/contrasts the two I pick. The first things I looked  at when I watched Stardust was Evaine's costume. The blue dress was gorgeous, especially when she lit up. *sigh* Princess Bride, I loved looking at her costumes when they were blue. They were just so elegant and beautiful. It inspires me to make my own costumes, though they don't look near as good. I could go on forever about costumes. :D Phantom of the Opera has some great ones, too. But I don't have the time. Or the space. So I'll content myself with this post and be off to bed, since sleep is important. Something I feel I have been lacking lately. 

hmm.....I wonder why.......XD

No comments:

Post a Comment