I know, I haven't posted. Not much goes on around here. Well, for those of you that have instagram, you can go follow my art account @mycasl_art. It's small right now, but I'm hoping it grows.
But now for the sad part.....
Summer is almost over! I have 3 days of freedom. Where did all of my days of freedom go? I feel almost like I've wasted them.... But I know I haven't entirely. I did some painting, worked on my story, Alana and I started an Etsy shop, and I've spent the past few days sewing.
I'm not ready to go back to school. But there is hope that this year will be the best year of my teaching career! After an okay first year, and a beyond crazy 2nd year, there is hope. I'm working with an almost entirely new team, and the two of four new teachers to our team seem very nice and positive. So, we'll make it through one way or another. I'm hoping for a happy and wonderful new year!
I'm still sad about summer going away, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment