It is day 2 of summer break (not including the holiday weekend) and I am pretty much bored.
Yes, there is tons of stuff I could be doing. Like emptying more boxes from my room and putting things away or cleaning the house. Heck, I could even be swimming!
But I'm not because I'm tired of going through boxes and putting things away. We don't have the cleaning stuff I need/want in order to clean. (We have a broom and laundry detergent. That is it. And I really don't want to just use towels/paper towels to clean the floor.) And I hate being outside in the heat of the day. Okay, not really. I just really do not want to burn from the midday sun.
Instead, I have started sitting at my computer a little more. I've been blasting my Disney spotify. I have been drawing like crazy. I have been watching Netflix. And I do go swimming. (Just not until after 3, sometimes after 4.)
So I guess it's my own fault that I'm getting bored. That just means I'll have to start exercising more or having parties with people.
Kara? Ali? Anyone want to come swim/hang out? haha
But really. I'm kind of going insane here.
Hahaha. I was going insane today too! I had too much to do though, and a dead car battery doesn't help. One of these days we'll make it over! :)
ReplyDeleteUm heck yeah!!! I'm dropping Rory off at my grandparents house on Firday for a few hours! I can come then! ;)
ReplyDelete