Thursday, September 20, 2012

My new friend

I must have hit the part of my job where I get things done quickly and don't bring them home. I'm bored when I get home a lot of the time. Haha oh well more time for fun things, right?

Anyways, this week has been really weird because the kids have been crazy, an we have a new resident cat. No one knows when it first showed up under one of our portables, but some of the other teachers have learned that it is female, approx 6months, with a somewhat hoarse meow, and litter free… so far.

She has always been friendly to me and has rubbed her he's against my leg and let me pet her. She also likes a few other people. Some people I have talked to, though, swear she is a vicious thing hissing and swiping her paw. We don't know where she and the mysterious others have come from, and we don't know how long she'll be there, but for now, she's my new friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment