So, I was allergic to my contact solution. I have not had any problems since I switched! (Thank heavens!) I have started to notice, that my eyes feel a little scratchy when putting my contacts in or taking them out, but that's no biggie!
The past little while..... or since January...... haha Has been super crazy! New passports, planning for a celebratory end to my first year of teaching, getting a log dropped on my foot...... It's been great!
I am so excited for what's coming up! (After this week of testing, of course.) There are only 4 weeks of school left! So much to do, so little time! I don't know how I'm going to accomplish it all..... I know what needs to get done will get done, though. :)
Things are going so well, and I have the best bunch of second graders! Even with all of the grief they give me, I really do like them. I'm really going to miss those sweeties next year!
Hopefully I can get a little better about blogging, but there really are other things that I find more important, like being with my amazing husband, or painting, or even writing (poems, prose, etc.) and now I'm trying to be a better housewife and get better at cleaning. We'll see how it goes! haha
I hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday!
Ooooh! What are you doing to celebrate the end of your first year of teaching? Does it have to do with new passports?
ReplyDeletep.s. what are you doing for your kiddos for the end of the year? I am putting their journals together from the entire year, and I'm thinking we will make an end of the year Kindergarten memory book. But other than that, I'm not really into getting gifts for them. Last year I gave each kid his or her Popsicle stick with their name on it from our can of names...that pretty much made their life! haha.