Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Post 200!!!

I thought I would do a post for my 200th post...
Sad that that is a big milestone for me. lol


Anyways, I thought I would do a small giveaway.

To celebrate my 200th post, you, my friends could win a painting or drawing done by yours truly. It can be anything from a picture you want recreated to a specific topic/subject of your choice.

Here are some of my recent doodlings and paintings. (The last one is currently in process.)




It's up to you what you want. This giveaway closes on Sunday evening at 6pm! Enter by posting in the comments what you would like me to create for you. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. :). Does it count if you have to post it? I'd love anything from you! How about you put on paper your vision of beautiful old England :).

    I can send you a long letter as a reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Si Oates btw :). My account ID isn't so clear!

    ReplyDelete