Friday, May 27, 2011

Busy life

So, I've decided I suck at taking pictures. Maybe I just need to get a phone this summer that has excellent picture capabilities. (Going to be comparing phones to see what I want. lol)

I only use my phone for pictures instead of a camera, because my camera is bulky and I don't want to carry it everywhere. Anyways,.... just ignore the crappy quality of the images. XD

Biggest things happening lately:

-I am an aunt to this cute little boy! :D Spencer Lee Funkhouser is stinking cute, and Alana needs to start a blog!



-Growing veggies in our garden! :D We have a cantaloupe, some cucumber, a few zucchinis and lots more!!! :D




-I finished subbing for the spring term (no pictures, sorry).

-I have another little nephew in Jason's sister's family and he is stinking cute! Dark, thick hair! (no pictures. D:)

-Being interviewed on Tuesday to get a teaching job! :O More about that to come later! (Like, after it's over. lol)

-Found out my friend is NOT going on her mission. She found a boy! lol < 3 you, Kara!


-Letting summer begin with a jam-packed Memorial Day weekend (More after it happens.)


So that's probably why I suck at blogging. lol I'll try to get better, but I can't promise much. :)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! :D

1 comment:

  1. okay that picture of spencer the very top one doesnt even look like him. he has gotten so big since then! thanks for loving my little boy as much as you do! you and jason should get a move on it! kids are awesome! well at least once your done teaching other peoples kids that is. LOL!

    ReplyDelete