I learned a really great "art" activity (it went horribly awry for my 5th graders, but I learned, and I have tried it myself, and it's fun!). All it takes is warm applesauce and cinnamon. That's it! (And it doesn't have to be expensive supplies! (Heck, you'd be crazy to spend tons of money on this!)
3 Tbsp applesauce to 3 Tbsp cinnamon, mix, use cinnamon as flour, roll it out, use cookie cutters to cut, and let them dry (anywhere from 1 to several days depending on the thickness). And this is what you get!!

Too bad you can't upload smells.... because that would just be epically awesome! :D lol
On a sad/happy note, I am finished student teaching as of tomorrow, and I'm going to miss it! I love those kiddos!
(P.S./EDIT: Ignore the blue! Dunno what happened, because I didn't change the color consciously, and I don't know how to change it back! :O lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment