Sunday, December 13, 2009

Alright....

So I got begged to do another post. ;) hehe

Sorry it's been so long. =/ Just been taking things one day at a time and trying to survive the semester. And.... now the semester is over, and I'm that much closer to finishing my college degree!!!

The past few weeks have been amazing, challenging, wonderful, hard, fun, and stressful. All those emotions mashed up together, varying on the different days and such. I finished the semester, and I didn't have any finals during final week, which was AMAZING!!!! Our institute choir performed 5 times in one week, and we rocked!!! ;> James even went to see a couple of them, which made me happy, and by now he's pretty much met all my friends that I've made since he's been gone. At least, all my close friends. :)

On Wednesday, I had a Muppet Christmas Carol watching party, and there was me, Josh Arbizu, Kara Morris, and James. Alana and Derek showed up not too far into the movie, so they joined us for a little bit, and definitely joined in when we started playing Curses. XD Awesome game! We got some pretty funny things going. lol I put some videos up on Facebook that I got on my phone. It was pretty awesome!

James and I have hung out a few times randomly. He got to come with me and my sisters to an American Idol Christmas show at the MAC, which was awesome, even if we were a little bit too close. XD We were in the orchestra pit seating. It was awesome, though! James a pretty cool guy. :) I'm kinda bummed that he's leaving to go to BYU this next semester, but like I said, I'm just taking things one day at a time. It's better that way. :)


Christmas is coming up!!!! :D I'm done Christmas shopping, so now I just get to sit back and wait. ;) Not long after Christmas is New Years, and then my BIRTHDAY!!!! I cannot believe I'm almost 21! It's crazy! :D But it'll be interesting.

We had some drill performances this weekend which rocked, even if it was really pretty stressful. =/ Anyways, hope everything goes smoothly the next few weeks as the holidays really start happening. ;)

BEST WISHES!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey! You forgot to mention the awesome movie screening you went to with ME! Rude! :P



    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. =/ I had a lot of stuff that I had to think of quickly. I think I'll make a separate post for movies I've seen recently. lol

    ReplyDelete