Alright, so I'm horrible at keeping my blog updated. XD Oh well.
So, basically, I hate this time of year. It's stressful, boring, and well..... the end of a semester. Okay, I'm not being entirely truthful. This is actually the first year I am looking FORWARD to my exams.... well, one exam. The other one has me scared to death. ¬.¬
I know, it must sound crazy to be looking forward to an exam, but hey.... It's one heck of an exam. ;) We're playing kickball with our 5th/6th grade pen pals in my professor/teacher's grade school class. It's gonna be awesome. :D Now.... I just have to get them a little present. =/ (I have 2 pen pals, while most people only have one.)
As for my other final, it's basically just a project, and I have to figure out what to do for a student that needs help in the class. My student is the sweetest little girl (2nd grade). Well, the entire class is awesome! They're so enthusiastic and cute. :) But yeah, she's actually pretty well off compared to some of the other 2nd graders that people in my class are working with. Basically though, I have to figure out what reading stage she's in, and come up with lesson plans to help her.... I wish my teacher had explained things to us earlier on, though. Since technically next week is the "last" week for interning. (I'm going to ask my mentor teacher if she minds if I come in for the rest of their school year. And if I can, I'm going to go to the end of the year party/day.)
So, besides ending a semester, these next couple of weeks are going to be bringing beginnings. I signed up to audition for Hale Theatre's Beauty and the Beast. So, I'm excited and nervous for that. :D And I've also got classes starting. ¬.¬ I have a 2 day class on the Arizona Constitution the Friday/Saturday after the semester ends, and then I've got classes all throughout July. (Stupid BLE 220, and the Freshman filling it up for the Spring '09 semester. ¬.¬)
Anyways, that's pretty much where I'm at. Ending some things, beginning new ones, continuing in other things. But hey, that's life.
well only a little longer and it will all be over for a few months and you can start it all over again.
ReplyDelete